Lakeshore Data Management Inc. (LDM) provides business and technology consulting services to all participants in the global retail/distribution supply chain.
Our clients include retailers, distributors, wholesalers and manufacturers,
LDM’s consulting services focus exclusively on improving our clients’ bottom lines. We work closely with them to identify and exploit opportunities to reduce costs and increase revenues, both internally and in collaboration with their supply chain partners.
Our decades of experience working with retailers – large and small – and their suppliers in North America, Asia Pacific, the UK, Europe and the Middle East, gives our team a unique global perspective on the retail/distribution supply chain challenges and opportunities.
We offer a wide range of business and technology consulting services which deliver measurable returns on investment to our clients.
Our technology services focus on the cost-effective use of technology to achieve business objectives.
Our team knows from experience that technology is not always the best (or only) solution to a business need; however, it is a powerful enabler and can provide significant competitive advantage.
Our consulting expertise includes:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Process Evaluation & Re-Engineering
- Technology Evaluation & Selection
- Project Management
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment
- Merchandise Planning & Allocation
- Inventory Management
- Loss Prevention
- Customer Loyalty
- Data Collection & Management
- Business Analytics
- Retail Management Training
Our technology expertise encompasses:
- Point-of-Service Systems
- Enterprise-Wide (Back-Office) Systems
- Data Capture Technologies
- Application Design & Development
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Business Intelligence
- Mobile Applications
- Web Applications
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Our clients have included:
- Department Stores
- Mass Merchandisers
- Convenience Stores
- Speciality Stores
- Independent Stores (franchises, buying groups, cooperatives, banners, owner operated)
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Manufacturers, Wholesalers & Distributors
- Telecommunications Companies
- Information Technology Companies